Wednesday February 21, 2018. 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
Introducing winter Drink Bombay Tandoor Pineapple Cooler Drink $3 plus taxes (Non-Alcoholic Drink). (Indian Masala Drink )
All you can eat buffet for $16 plus taxes. From 11:30 AM to 3:00 PM only.
- Masala Dosa - Live station (Rice Crepe with Potato)
- Idli ( Rice and lentil steamed Patty) with Sambar ( delicious Lentil Soup with Vegetables)
- Vegetable Samosa (Tortilla bread with stuffing of green peas and potatoes deep fried)
- Vegetable Pakora
- Jeera Pulao ( Basmati Rice with Cumin Seeds )
- Dal Makhani (Black Lentils in a curry)
- Mix Vegetables
- Paneer Tikka Masala (Cottage Cheese with creamy Tomato sauce and bell Peppers)
- Aloo Saag (Potato with spinach)
- Tandoori Chicken (Grilled Chicken)
- Butter Chicken (Boneless chicken with butter in a curry)
- Goat Curry (Goat in Onion and Tomato Sauce)
- Gulab Jamun
- Rice Pudding
- Gajjer Halwa (Carrot Pudding)
All of this followed by breads, salad bar and condiments.
Today, we are serving Traditional Indian Tea along with the buffet.
👌👌👌👌 👍 👍 👍 👍 👏👏👏👏
With best Compliments
Bombay Tandoor Staff.
Thought for the day!
“Eating delicious food brings lots of happiness. Let us bring that happiness to you.”