Wednesday April 18, 2018. 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
Introducing winter Drink Bombay Tandoor Pineapple Cooler Drink $3 plus taxes (Non-Alcoholic Drink). (Indian Masala Drink )
All you can eat buffet for $14 plus taxes. From 11:30 AM to 3:00 PM only.
- Vegetable Pakora - (Fried potatoes, cauliflower covered with chick peas batter Patties)
- Vegetable Samosa - (Fried Tortilla Bread wrapped around peas and potatoes)
- Dosa - (Rice Flour Pancakes with fillings of potatoes and onion) - Live Station
- Sambar - (Traditional South Indian Curry)
- Jeera Pulao- (Basmati Rice with Cumin Seeds)
- Dal Makhani - (Lentils with curry)
- Saag Paneer - (Spinach with Cottage Cheese)
- Aloo Beans- (Potatoes with Beans)
- Kadhi Pakora - ( Yogurt sauce with fried patties made of onion and spinach battered with chic peas batter)
- Tandoori Chicken - (Grilled Chicken Meat marinated with Indian Masalas)
- Butter Chicken- (Boneless chicken meat in Tomato Curry)
- Goat Curry - (Goat with Onion Sauce)
- Gulab Jamun - (Deep Fried Dough balls dipped in Sugar Syrup)
- Rice Pudding
All of this followed by breads, salad bar and condiments.
Today, we are serving Traditional Indian Tea along with the buffet.
👌👌👌👌 👍 👍 👍 👍 👏👏👏👏
With best Compliments
Bombay Tandoor Staff.
Thought for the day!
“Eating delicious food brings lots of happiness. Let us bring that happiness to you.”